Interested in Membership?
Pre-requisites are set forth in ourBy-Laws
Essentially, among other pre-requisites, you must
- have a minimum of 10 years investigative experience;
- possess all state/country verified licenses, bonds, insurance;
- be recommended by an active INTELLENET member.
- 2018 Dues are $150 per year. Mail payment to Intellenet, P.O. Box 350, Gladwyne, PA 19035. A printable version of the 2018 membership renewal form is available for your convenience.
Click on the link provided to read the latest updated By-Laws.
Know someone that should be a member of Intellenet? Complete this Proposal for Membership Form online now. This form is for Intellenet member use only.
Is your Membership Listing up-to-date? Please make sure your top 3 specialized skills, foreign languages spoken, email and web site addresses are included in your listing!
Submit membership list changes by fax or email. Email changes to email@example.com.
Continuing Education Registration Info: click here.
Login to view photos taken at previous INTELLENET Conferences:
- Email program to be rapid means of communication. Check your online membership listing and advise of: 1) any changes necessary, 2) your email if not listed. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) any necessary changes/updates. Rosters will be updated on a real time basis.
- The Intellenet Listserv List is established for investigative members only with a separate list for Supplemental support/Distribution List Members.
- Call Intellenet HQ if problem in locating an Intellenet member (734.320.9240) or other requests for assistance.